SSCC HAPPY AT WORK FORUM 2021
The Swiss Chamber of Commerce is pleased to invite you to a webinar in partnership with Happy at Work and the Swedish Swiss Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, 3 June 2021.
The business landscape is undeniably shifting. We have just experienced around five years’ evolution of digital transformation in just one year. In this new fast changing context, it is essential to adapt the leadership to the new reality and challenges we are facing. Real change is required in the way we lead! While some aspects of leadership will remain, future leaders will need to possess a new set of skills and mindsets to lead effectively. This is because our businesses will look and operate fundamentally differently which means we need a new type of leader at the helm of our organisations. Let’s prepare together the leadership of tomorrow!
12:30 Welcome by Eva Fiorenzoni, MD SSCC
12:35 Annika Månsson, Happy at Work – Introduction
12:40 Aidan Manktelow, World Economic Forum – Human-centric leadership in the future of work Changes to where and how we work as a result of the COVID-19 crisis and the acceleration of automation have posed new challenges for leadership. What is the new future of work agenda for organisations following the pandemic and what is the role of leadership within that? How is leadership evolving for the new world of work?
13:00 Jessica Anderen, IKEA Switzerland
13:20 Annika Månsson, Happy at Work
13:30 Breakout groups
13:40 Sharing of key findings and panel discussion
14:00 End of event
During the webinar you will:
– explore the new future of work agenda for organisations following the pandemic,
– see how leadership is evolving for the new world of work,
– discover the new set of skills and mindset required of tomorrow’s leaders and learn how to develop and use them,
– Better understand the current and future business landscape and realize how to thrive in a context collapse,
– learn leadership best practices from IKEA and other corporates,
– develop the capability to adapt a more human-centric leadership,
– interact with speakers and participants on how to prepare for the future.
Join us on 3 June to meet and interact with leaders from IKEA, World Economic Forum and Happy at Work.
Please indicate if you are a member of the Swiss Chamber in the comments field when registering.