Become part of a unique network with ties to Switzerland and Sweden as a member of the Swiss Chamber of Commerce.
You can be a member of the Swiss Chamber of Commerce if you are: A company, a foundation, an individual businesswoman/businessman or manufacturer operating with a certain connection to Switzerland. Swiss Chamber of Commerce is also open to individuals as supporting personal members. As a supporting member you pay a reduced fee in order to support the organization in its activities.
Click here to view our Membership Benefits
Membership fees 2023:
- Patron member: SEK 50,000
- 51+ employees: SEK 20,000
- 11-50 employees: SEK 7,500
- 1-10 employees: SEK 3,000
- Non profit organisation: SEK 3,000
- Individual members: SEK 1,500 incl. VAT
All corporate fees above are excluding VAT. The fees consist of a membership fee of SEK 300 and a service fee for the remaining part. The service fee is subject to 25% VAT.