The Swiss Chamber of Commerce has the pleasure of inviting you to a seminar with Reinhard Cluse, UBS Chief Economist Europe, on the topic of European Economic Outlook. The event will take place as a teleconference.
During this presentation, Reinhard Cluse will address the following questions:
• Eurozone growth outlook – How will the Eurozone do, and which countries are likely to fare worst?
• How will Europe deal with its much-increased public debt – Is a new sovereign debt crisis looming?
• Making sense of various financial support facilities (Recovery Fund, ESM, EIB, SURE) – just liquidity support or impact on solvency and debt dynamics
• Outlook for the ECB and to what extend does the German Constitutional Court ruling changed the rules of the game?
• European political outlook
• Brexit – where from here?
16 June 2020
9.00 – 10.00 CET
(Please note that the date and time has changed due to an unexpected urgent meeting. The new date for the event is 16 June.)
Login details will be sent closer to the event. Registration compulsory.